Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

WHY IS WATER IMPORTANT FOR LIFE ? ? ? ?

Today I have been learning about why water is Important for life? ??
I think that water is important for life because it keeps us going and what I mean by that is that it keeps you strong and created.
Here are the reasons why water is important for life.
without water, you can not survive and that's why your water, for example, half of your body is water. water is an important need for all life on earth. without water, most things on the planet would not survive. here are the things why water is important?
I agree that water is important because without water on earth people can die but I'm not saying that you are going to die.
and again without water plants can not grow, one other thing without trees we can also die.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.