Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2021

PNG GIF

Today I went to robotics class and I learn about different images like for example a gif and for those who don't know what a gif is its an moving image as you can see the main idea of this is that theirs  different types of moving images and un moving images as like for a png and if you don't know what png is it's an un background image.

Make sure to click the link down below to see.


 

Thanks for taking your time to watch and read I hope you enjoyeverything and I'll see in the next post or video.


.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Haiti, great to see you posting to your blog! I'm interested, was this new knowledge for you? Or was this something that you already knew about? Keep up the blogging! Ngā mihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Haiti. Thanks for sharing those explanations. So is your Scratch project a GIF or a PNG?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.