Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

28th Tuesday, July
Glass of water 
Q.1 Why is there a glass of water on the chair
Q.2 How is the glass of water still standing and what I mean by It is standing up strate is how is it still up in the ear.
Q.3 Why is their water in the glass/cup don't you think that it is going to roll and tip over and it will wet the chair.
Q.4 Why would they pot water in the glass of the cup? I mean why not pot something in the cup. I mean like you can pot other drinks into the cup.
Q.5 Why is the glass of water here and does it have a family?
Q.6 Can the glass of water talk to me or anyone or can you even see me or hear what I'm saying right now.  
Q.7 What are you and what do you do as water? Why are you called water? 
Q.8 Do you have a name or a family here? What do you do to keep the human body healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.