Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

TOOLKET

Today me and my class were doing Toolkit.

WHAT I LIKED
What I liked about the Toolkit was that you learn more things and that you can help others to learn new things like what I liked and you can also try out the new things that you have learned, not only that but You can help others with their learning but to help support and teach.

WHAT I ENJOYED
What I enjoyed was that they were teaching me and my class all about new stuff like how to make you OWN Kahoot and what to call it and you can also make it about maths reading or even writing.

WHAT I FOUND CHALLENGING 
What I found challenging was that you" I was making my own Kahoot but some times you can't always do it because you can keep trying.
WHAT I LEARNED
what I learned was that you can make your own Kahoot and you can name it anything and you can make the  Kahoot
about anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.